Random Crap For Sale

gyselinck

Don't worry about shipping, I'll cover it.

Black Diamond Contact Strap Crampons: 1.5 years old, heavy use, but a file could make em' as good as new. I've done my hardest leads in these baby's, bomber crampon. $45.00

6146image00111.jpg

Joker, 9.1, 60 meter. Used less then a dozen times. Warning: Possible core shot in the dead center, 30 meter mark. Not a fall, raped over a sharp edge. Other then that, still good. I don't know, buy it and make some shoelaces or something. But seriously, cut it up and have two 30 m ropes... $60.00

6146image0031.jpg

Set of slung heaxes. Great for climbing at Tieton. $40.00 Yes, I'll cover the shipping on these heafty boys.

6146image0021.jpg

Also, I pulled about three hundred feet of webbing out of the enchantments last summer, thus lots and lots of rapel rings. Let me know if you need any of these.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just don't like kids man. It's a good rope, I paid $198 for it, used it less then a 12 times, when I rapped (not raped) over a sharp corner. The coreshot is in the dead middle of the rope. If you cut it out, the ends are fine. I just don't have any use for two more 30 meter ropes.

Still avilable, hexes are sold. The crampons fit any size boot. They even work well in tennis shoes and soft boots. I used em a lot on techniqal crap, so the front points are a lot smaller then they used to be. But it would be a good non techniqual crampon now, ie mount rainer, etc.