La Sportiva B5

charlesclaassen

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The B5's are the next level from the old Boulders. They don't hang up in cracks. They edge well for an approach shoe, have great smearing ability. They are supportive and comfortable hiking. You do feel a bit pushing through at the ball of the foot, but that is always the trade off for smearing and sensetivity. I have been loving mine so far! The U.S. Outdoor has them.

and that is why you are entering your middle ages getting more fat and slower by the day, not coming close to even creating a tick list as you already know that you will never come close to your dreams. keep programming i am sure someday it will feel like success.

and on top of that your point is irrelevant as people need shoes as they do wear out rather quickly. so why not spend less and get the same thing?

get a room you two!

how does the B5 compare to the Trango Trek? the TT looks more like a mountain shoe and the B5 looks more like a crag shoe to me.

Kayland makes some nice shoes too but the Valhalla Pure where I was indulging my shoe fondling fetish didnt seem to have the technical shoe out of the Kayland catalog just more hiking type shoes.

There is also a Montrail shoe called the "Car2Car", with a silly name like that you may as well ignore it from the get go.