Mt. Triumph

Roscoe_M

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, thanks for that. You and everyone else who rumbles around in this forum have been very kind to me & I won't be forgetting it any time soon. We are damn lucky to have such a great range of mts in our backyard, aren't we?

Seriously, I spent about a week going through every picture on your site and marked my beckey guide of the pages of everything that looked good in the photos. Then I learned you uploaded more photos since the beginning of the month, please stop John you are making me break out in a cold sweat at work and everyone is wondering why my shirts get so soaked during the day. cry.gif

For some reason the hit count on that site only advances on weekdays between the hrs of 8am to 5pm ....

Yeah, Matt, I was lurking in the back. There was a few folks there I missed unfortunately. HAL was overdubbed so you wouldn't hear me yelling 'Git yer mitts off th' controls!' ...Kid in the candy store...