Steven Seagal ROCKS!!!1!1!1

glacier

Hey Chuck N. - roundhouse this...

You've heard the rumors, and I'm here to tell you they're all true! That's right, action movie star, musician, holy man, 7th-dan black belt in aikido, and creator of his own energy drink, Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt, STEVEN SEAGAL will be gracing us with his aura. Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10am. Get yours early because this is THE event in Seattle you can not miss!

Sat, May 27

Square Peg Concerts presents

action movie star, holy man & musician

STEVEN SEAGAL BLUES BAND

JJ GILMORE

8pm ~ $20adv/$25dos

tickets on sale Fri, Mar 10 @ 10am

www.stevenseagal.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make this shit up off of the top of your deformed head, and you even tell ppl damn screwed up lies. you call this shit factual? damnit you probably have no fuckin idea what a shuriken is. ninjas don't flip out. they dont play guitars. they dont use crap like lasers. you have no idea what a pirate is. go look it up in a fuckin book, i mean a REAL book. how the hell can you publish this sort of shit? ninjas CANT FLY. they CANT USE MAGIC. they dont kill whoever they want.

The prospect of the making of the historical epic Genghis Khan piqued my interest, as did the now unlikely reuniting of Andrew Davis and Seagal for Under Siege 3. Their chemistry produced magic. I personally would like to see less firepower, and more Ki power in a film that would contain the perfect equilibrium of transcendent spirituality, ascendant martial arts, the elements of which each can be found in all his films, but refined and blended to perfection. I personally feel he is aging very gracefully, and becoming more formidable with age, as his mind, which is "refined body" grows wiser. So, not a comedy, but a movie which is simultaneously an action, and an INaction movie. As the buddhist says "Inaction is action, action is Inaction". So, a romantic action drama perhaps, between the spirit and the flesh, between the power and the peace, Be it futuristic, historical, or present day makes no difference. Seagal has many elements.

yoda.gif