Spontaneous Partner Needed

Himavan

Last minute Mountaineering, Hiking, Ice and Rock partner needed...Like to head out on weekends mostly, but can get away on the occasional weekdays as well. Just want to be able to up and go within a days notice, exploratory trips, hiking, peak bagging, searching for new ice, or just a simple backpacking trip. I live in Abbotsford, work in Agassiz, so anything in the backyard is game for me...Last Partner died on a trail running marathon....Im a Cyberdyne Model T-1000...and really sarcastic

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just cuz I am stuck in a rut, do ya have to rub it in.

I wish I COULD be spontaneous, but what with the mortgage, kids, boat, ah hell. cry.gifcry.gif

ahhh....thats not a rut, that is motivation! But hey, Planning works for me too...Boats=great remote access transportation...Kids=great sherpas. House= great after trip party place.

more often than not I can tag along I live on the east side

I don't do ice or rock but hiking, treking, alpining,Peak

baging I'm up to.usually wed. thur. fri.

let me know

Will do, Fridays are pretty good, let you know the next time I go, same for you, if you are heading out...

I'm hoping to hike Mt Aix trail next week during full moon

Will leave Tues. night for bumping lake park there and if light enough will walk, snow shoe, about 3.6 miles to trail head on old road bed. went two weeks ago didn't need snow shoes until I got to the trail head so it made for a nice walk. at the trail head its a trudge about 4 miles and 3800 ft.will be back a vehicle by friday afternoon. so the dates will be 3-7 thru 3-10. let me know if interested