Dividend Time Again!

Mos_Chillin

What I sow? I didn't vote for this government.

You vote democrat, whose legacy of big government has never gone away.

And why would I give them an interest free loan every paycheck?

Then don't complain when you have to cough up 8K come tax time. There are penalties for this as well (following certain rules) .

And its capital gains, like the genius above figured out w/o too much trouble, BTW...

Then you are just one of the rich and have no business complaining. :-) Us poor folks don't have to pay 8K 'cos we don't get any capital gains. hahaha.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I sow? I didn't vote for this government.

You vote democrat, whose legacy of big government has never gone away.

And why would I give them an interest free loan every paycheck?

Then don't complain when you have to cough up 8K come tax time. There are penalties for this as well (following certain rules) .

And its capital gains, like the genius above figured out w/o too much trouble, BTW...

Then you are just one of the rich and have no business complaining. :-) Us poor folks don't have to pay 8K 'cos we don't get any capital gains. hahaha.gif

I don't vote.

Witholdings from my regular paycheck have no relationship/impact on my cap gains due.

I can complain whenever I wish--regardless of my voting/tax paying practices.

I thought you would have remembered it from the long, drawn out discussion regarding voting that I posted to ad nauseum a couple of months ago. I thought you had weighed in on that one as well. Maybe you were out being a good little citizen and voting for something.

Or maybe you were being a bit poshlust?