Dividend Time Again!

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should look into their credit card. $350 in free gear this year is pretty sweet considering I only spent about $75 on non-sale items this year. Althought the places where you could use in on Waldron are probably somewhat limited. I am sure that you get to Orcas every once in a while though.

Hmmm... I wonder if I can pay my mortgage payment with it. That would definetely increase the dividend.

Dunno about mortgage, but some places allow you to pay rent with a cc. Add in phone, internet, car, insurance, etc. and you can get some serious reward benefits from a credit card... airlines can provide good value for the $

We've got a great Citi dividend card. 5% back at grocery stores, gas stations, and drug stores, $350 maximum dividend per year. As soon as you accumulate over $50, you just ask them to send you a check. Handy online payments, too.

Fuck, I sound like a shill for CitiBank, but it is a good card. yellaf.gif

We've got a great Citi dividend card. 5% back at grocery stores, gas stations, and drug stores, $350 maximum dividend per year. As soon as you accumulate over $50, you just ask them to send you a check. Handy online payments, too.

Yup. Beats the crap out of an REI card.

it's free gear? Uh, yeah...... yelrotflmao.gif

With no annual fee and not paying any interest it is free gear for me. Somebody pays for it, but not me.

Hardly free. Wait a few months and you can have that in cash and do with it whatever you want - save it, spend it as you please. You can redeem it now for gear, but you are essentially using a coupon that would be good for cash in a few months. The REI cash-back deal is just a rebate that you can't cash in right away. They make you wait just long enough that you will dump it right back onto them. I have the REI card and ALWAYS wait for the cash. Citibank sounds like a better deal, though, so I may switch.