ok, cc.com's biggest news in years!

Distel32

I'm going to be a father....

My gf and I are pregnant, expecting July 12-14th. We'll find out in 2 weeks if m/f. So anyway, we're excited.

shit, anybody want to donate a good baby carrier....? yellaf.gif

To all the dads and moms on the site, I know having/raising a child is the most important thing you do in your life, and I'm excited to start that journey thumbs_up.gif

thanks guys thumbs_up.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

imperialist defiler!!!

smile.gifbigdrink.gif

my 2nd's coming along next week - luckily i don't imagine having spawn will cut into yer bouldering too much - sad, actually, the mate-rage is ever so much more delectable when departing for a multi-day sketchy-thing beyond all telecom!

While the child is still in the womb, I highly suggest starting him/her on a bouldering regimen so that upon birth you can enter your retirement plan into bouldering contests the 1-6 month division. Soon you will all be swimming in 100 dollar bills. My son is taking the highly lucrative junior alpine climber hero career path, and I anticipate that he'll be buying me a new house and car anytime now.

551274-IMG_5433.jpg

rockband.gif

551274-IMG_5433.jpg.91294187639e1d47cde0275578fe90f1.jpg

Congrats! Won't you have to make an honest woman of her first before trying to get her back to the U.S.? I had a friend who married his girlfriend over in the Phillippines two years ago and his wife is still not back yet!!!! He is so frustrated, but it is now a really big hassle and he is going broke flying over there three times a year just to visit her. Ever since 9/11, things have been really hard getting through all of the red tape. I wish you luck. I'd recommend you get a lawyer asap to help you through this.

Lawyers won't help you on this. THey can't make the Feds do anything faster. Just dot all your i's and cross all your t's on the forms and that's all you can do. In fact, that's all the immigration lawyers do. They have no magic mojo stick that they use on the Feds.

Congrats. You are now entering the most stressful part of your life--I don't know how long it will last but so far it has lasted me five years. Trust me. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Sometimes it is fun, but it is also not everything it is cracked up to be. They are not always cherubs.....like I was.

Geez--I remember the first 3 years of parenthood being the least stressful. He was a pretty happy little infant and pretty cute toddler. There were definitely stressful moments but sheesh--no more than the number of stressful days I had anyway. After he learned to say "no" things got way more stressful smirk.gif