Entiat

max

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey max, are ya fighten fires? well there the entiat river boulders, cant miss em, one of the best v3's in the state. Overhanging arete, Other than that theres the usuall stuff in leven//peshastin. If your in wenatchee and your stocking up on food at fred meyer walk to the south west end of the parking lot, theres a couple solos and a super hard lip traverse on the big boulders, has not been sent yet despite efforts by strong mo fo's. let me know if you find any more cool shit near entiat or wentatchee, nickrosser@usa.net

bouldering at brief. roped climbing at knuckledoom cliff. roped climbing at beebe rock south of chelan falls on east side of river. more exploratory rock up side canyons and in the '70's burn area up the Entiat. have fun with the snakes.

Dear Mr. Rat,

I was just wondering if you are my good buddy Rat Boy, or just a phony ass imposter. The real Rat Boy may not want to answer a question by someone of Max's limited ethics. But given that Max called AlpineK an idiot, you may have changed your mind. The real Rat Boy could easily make an intelligent paragraph out of the following:

AlpineK, Fire, Cascade Triple roofs, slow, Mark Wellman, George Will, SODO.

Knuckledoom cliff?

More info, please...

Also nick. I've seen and diddled (no, not urinated...) on those boulders near Top Foods.

Thanks, ya'll

p.s.: limited ethics? why, I oughta' kick you in the ... grin.gif

where ya from max? check out the pedestrian bridge area, fecal freak boulder, you will see why. Black rock and some other remnants of Ben S... are around near town or near the river. turtle rock looks and sounds bad ass but its a birdy sanctuary. okay see ya

Pedestrian Bridge? In Wenatchee? Been there. Fecal Freak? hmmm. I did do some bouldering once on the east side (near the Ped beidge...) and stepped in human shit once... Otherwise I'm a bit lost.

Hey everyone: you should tell me PLACES, not just names. I guess I could finish up this summer and spray about "cranking v8's at the freak bridge" or whatever... But I'd rather just do a little climbing!

Thanks!

not sprayin just sayin.

east side of ped bridge.yup

black rock. dive up to mission ridge keep lookin left and you will see a big erratic way down in this valley. do a U turn drive like your going to malaga make a right at the bottom of the hill. follow road thru a neiborhood. road turns to dirt park at a switch back. ignore sighns, a few steep topropes. a litte vauge I know.

TUrtle rock is an island in the colombia. basalt.

walk down river from top foods (didle) boulders you will come to a few boulders with a few cool things on em.

hey freak: I didn't mean to give you a hard time about spraying... I was joking. Thanks for the info. Black rock. Check. Been there. Good stuff, but I've heard it has a new owner and acess is iffy.