• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Distel32

that's it, I've fucking had it!

will all you people with the little khaki colored skelton avatar PLEASE be a little more creative and change it....? seriously, this is addressed at but not limited to at least 4 different people.....

seriously folks, you're slippin.....there was a time when finding the perfect avatar was like hot sex, and all friends envied you and after you switched avatars/girls they would swoop in for sloppy seconds.

Now it seems that people don't care, and what you write in your posts is more important, well I say bullshit! The greatest sprayers of all time (minus trask) have had many avatar changes and revolutionary movements from regular images, to .gifs etc....

hell if you guys change that little "el dia de los muertos" motif you have going on, maybe I'll let go of my head pasted on to "Boulderman" avatar......

maybe I'll let go of my head pasted on to "Boulderman" avatar......

It used to be "Boulder Boy Wonder," so what, are you like growing up on us? That's how us old people keep track of time, watching the children change...

But good point about the Avatars -- number two must be that black hole eclipse thingy...

Some of us don't want to waste the time.

D32, what's up, that funky food got you all stopped up? Wouldn't you just love some fresh fruit and veggies?

billcoe rocks

You can get fruit and veggies, it's just expensive if you don't buy chinese stuff.

I just usually keep track of posters by pictures, but when there are 4 differest posts in a row all by the same picture, it's too much too handle.

I just usually keep track of posters by pictures, but when there are 4 differest posts in a row all by the same picture, it's too much too handle.

What do you mean?

What is he talking about?

and then there are "special" cases as exhibited above

Meh, my therapist tells me there's nothing special about multiple personalites. cool.gif