that's it, I've fucking had it!

Distel32

will all you people with the little khaki colored skelton avatar PLEASE be a little more creative and change it....? seriously, this is addressed at but not limited to at least 4 different people.....

seriously folks, you're slippin.....there was a time when finding the perfect avatar was like hot sex, and all friends envied you and after you switched avatars/girls they would swoop in for sloppy seconds.

Now it seems that people don't care, and what you write in your posts is more important, well I say bullshit! The greatest sprayers of all time (minus trask) have had many avatar changes and revolutionary movements from regular images, to .gifs etc....

hell if you guys change that little "el dia de los muertos" motif you have going on, maybe I'll let go of my head pasted on to "Boulderman" avatar......

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe I'll let go of my head pasted on to "Boulderman" avatar......

It used to be "Boulder Boy Wonder," so what, are you like growing up on us? That's how us old people keep track of time, watching the children change...

But good point about the Avatars -- number two must be that black hole eclipse thingy...