Patagonia Semi Annual Clearance Sale

Sale officially starts tomorrow (Feb 23rd) but they just put the shit up on the webpage... get it before it gets picked over (and it does).

Patagonia Semi Annual Clearance Sale

Sale also officially starts tomorrow in stores... I have found generally that often items and/or sizes they are out of stock/sold out of on the website or just plain aren't listed as on sale are in stock and on sale in the store usually. Worth a lunch time trip to your local store...

wazzup.gifyoda.giffruit.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No DAS parkas? Discontinued? Guess a ride up the street is in order.

Generally Patagonia (or any company for that matter) only clears an item out if it is going to be changed design wise (fabric, cut, etc) or is going to be discontinued the next year so... if it isn't on sale it means the DAS will be the same next year as they can carry over this year's stock to next year.

The other possibility is they are way overstocked and need to move some items.

Chances are the DAS isn't changing next year and they don't have an excess of stock on it.

In other news the cashmere scarves are on sale grin.gif

Hope this helps! wave.gif

Chances are the DAS isn't changing next year and they don't have an excess of stock on it.

eh, Patagonia has some fucked distribution, I wouldn't bet on it. There've been quite a few items that weren't in stock in season, didn't appear at the sale, then showed up in heaps at the outlets and clearance stores. They'll at least change the colors of the DAS

They have some DAS jackets. Mostly S and XS in reasonable colors (blue, black), more sizes in hideous orange. Lots o' capilene (don't need). Had some primo pants but only in 30, 32. Didn't need anything they had so I left empty handed. Lot's o' moms shopping with their Bratleighs and Snotleighs in tow. One growled at me when I came in, trying to scare me. So I growled back.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...