Hockey

jmace

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at that game; it was against the Idaho Steelheads. Fucking perfect example of Hockey; minus the lame ref/rodeo clowns.

Other than the fact they are in two different leagues and at two different levels of hockey. Makes for nice line of BS though...

tivoli ( t-bird season tix holder for 14 years)

I was at that game; it was against the Idaho Steelheads. Fucking perfect example of Hockey; minus the lame ref/rodeo clowns.

Other than the fact they are in two different leagues and at two different levels of hockey. Makes for nice line of BS though...

tivoli ( t-bird season tix holder for 14 years)

bingo, it was the Sabercats. Nice catch, addict.

Well, I do remember that game ( or at least one like it hahaha.gif ). Was after a line brawl. ALthough you never go done to less than three skaters a side. Of course some of the old timers at the game love talking about the time the Tri-City Americans attacked the crowd with their sticks or when there was Chainlink instead of plexiglass...

old time hockey <sigh>

Well, I do remember that game ( or at least one like it hahaha.gif ). Was after a line brawl. ALthough you never go done to less than three skaters a side. Of course some of the old timers at the game love talking about the time the Tri-City Americans attacked the crowd with their sticks or when there was Chainlink instead of plexiglass...

old time hockey <sigh>

And they brought out the grocery cart to pick up all the gear. Even the goalies got bloodied. It was beautiful.

Well no, a bunch of overpaid, overaged nancyboys who were too prima donna to put the puck in the fucking Russian net were to blame. 8 shots in 2 periods WTF? But the call of no goal when the puck was in the Russian net was kinda questionable don't you think?

Well no, a bunch of overpaid, overaged nancyboys who were too prima donna to put the puck in the fucking Russian net were to blame.

Actually, a bunch of overpaid, overaged nancyboys who were too prima donna to put the puck in anyone's net were to blame.

Good riddance to them - they never should have been there in the first place. Give the Olympics back to the Juniors. I'd rather watch a bunch of kids who still give a damn get their asses kicked, rather than watch a series of NHL All-Star games played by a bunch of guys who look like they couldn't care less what happens. Sure, I would have been happy if they'd won, but I was happier to hear they got the toss. Fuck'em.