WTB - Mtn Bike Wheels with Slicks

Alpinfox

OK, so I got myself a mountain bike. Now I need a couple things to make it a commuter.

I need a rear fender and a set of wheels (26" X 1.5") with slick tires.

Let me know if you've got something sitting in the garage that might work for me.

Cheers,

-Pax

alpinfox AT yahoo DOT com

Edited by Alpinfox

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!

If anybody would like a POS Peugot road bike that needs a new rear tire/tube and a front brake adjustment. I've got one.

FREE!

What you calll that thing a road bike, geezs that is stretching don't ya think, even just calling it a bike is border line.

Dude, one thing you need to make it a "commuter" is a "job". tongue.gifgrin.gif

Rumor is that after years of not working A-fox got himself a legit job. This ain't going off to far off ranges with sum ole fart for free, but I think he actually gets a pay check now-a-days. I am not sure if I believe it though. I mean who would have thought?

Jeeeezus! Look what's happened to my pathetic little post about bicycle wheels.

Yes, it's true. The UW has rented my soul and I have a temporary pre-paid cell phone, but I ain't given any of you bastards the number. It's a hotline for Fred only.

HOWZ DUH WEDDER!!?!?

WHAT!?!?

DO YOU KNOW ANY GIRLS!?

WHAT?

I'M IN _________ (CANADA/CHINA/YOUR MOM'S BED)!

you think that is bad? he even has a CELL PHONE now! rolleyes.gif that guy is integrating with society and joining the clone army.

WHAT!!! No fucking way, this is not the same 'on my way to becoming Fred prodigy' Pax we are taliking about. Shit he is intergrating into society so fast he might he even be wearing a suit during the weekdays by the time I show up this summer . And I thought Seattle stayed the same since I left drunkfests, slideshows and ocassionally people getting on some chestbeat route. Times are a changin'.

you think that is bad? he even has a CELL PHONE now! rolleyes.gif that guy is integrating with society and joining the clone army.

WHAT!!! No fucking way, this is not the same 'on my way to becoming Fred prodigy' Pax we are taliking about. Shit he is intergrating into society so fast he might he even be wearing a suit during the weekdays by the time I show up this summer . And I thought Seattle stayed the same since I left drunkfests, slideshows and ocassionally people getting on some chestbeat route. Times are a changin'.

Ken, looking forward to seeing you this summer.

I don't think I've changed that much. You'll probably recognize me:

gq_default.jpg