30,000 posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru, when are you going to hit 30,000 posts? What is the title below the username going to be? "God"?

This thread now accepting bets on a date for when he hits 30,000.

mushsmile.gif

Edit to original post:

Dru, when are you going to get a girlfriend? What is the title below the username going to be? "Need to get laid"?

This thread now accepting bets on when Dru will get a date.

Hah, you know little, grasshopper.

Dru is the fly Cassanova with the frankincense odor; he's got more dates than a four-year calendar. He honestly is god's gift to women.

He only posts so that the poor girls get a bit of downtime.

I remember one of those dates in the forests of Hope, BC. We sat by the lake, caressed rocks with our little brushes and ended with some crash pad slap and tickle.....oh the beauty

Too much information ...

FAAAGGUH! Where's your filthy mind going? Distel gave too little information: it was an uber-secret double date with Araceli Segarra and Annabelle Bond - he was just trying to be a genitalman.

climb_arecli.gif

AnnabelleBond2.jpg

The pity was they're both voyeurs... they only swished their little brushes and watched while Ara & Anna worked up a sweat.

You bring your whole crew...those clowns from the A-Team, your Dukes of Hazzard butt buddies, and I've heard how warmly you were accepted on your guest appearance of Bosom Buddies....and you all stand in a line with a lump of coal in your mouth. One round house kick, and I'm crush them all into the largest diamond in the world...and give it to your mom. Your mom really likes that diamond I gave her the other day...but you can tell her it is cubic zirconia....she is a fool just like you Seagull. Now check me kicking it with a hottie:

TotalGym.jpg

HIIIII-YAAAAAA!

ChuckNorris1.jpg

....scared ya, didn't I?