I've been working out

olyclimber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG oly!! Good one

T: Any health problems from all this?

GV: Oh fuck yeah! I have a video where I'd hit a blood vessel with an injection and it had exploded my blood vessel. It just kept bleeding and bleeding and I couldn't do anything about it. Even after they stuck me in jail, they couldn't do anything about it and when I came out my arm was fucking humongous. My left arm was like 29 inches. But it wasn't muscle, it was like a balloon in there. So I videotaped myself pulling all this blood and shit out of there.

Also, I was taking 3,000 mg a week of Testosterone alone. Throw in about another 500 mg of Equipoise and you've got about 3,500 mg of drugs. Well, they stuck me in jail, so I went from 3500 mg to nothing! Thank God I didn't lose muscle, but my dick was like holy shit! I was at the point where Pam Anderson could come in and suck it and nothing would happen. It's destroyed my libido.

My body is bouncing back now. I never got no nut shrinkage though. I don't understand that, but I didn't. They were still the size of eggs, but I definitely fucking lost sex drive. I can get a hard-on now, but it's been over a year and that's why. But when I first came out, I was like, holy fuck!

I don't get any bitch tits or nothing. I never took any anti-estrogens. I believe that's something that's genetic. Some guys can sniff steroids and their nipples get sore. Other guys can take whatever and they don't have any problems. I think guys who naturally have bigger nipples are more prone to getting bitch tits than guys with small nipples. I always had small nipples. I have a lot of theories on shit.