Stuart 'Bilers

Colin

oh fuck it's simple. i really don't give a fuck if you did it or not. the reason i did not go up that route is that in my old age i am too fucking lazy to plow through a waist deep snow. and besides, it's not who is better, i really don't give a fuck about other climbers. and if you know me at any level you know that i mean it. only 2 questions. why in less then 24 hours (we were there at about 5 am at the base) there was not a single track. it's pretty open area. there was no snow fall or wind since sat noon. our tracks were visible from far, far away. also the snowmobilers tracks were visible. that's question #1. the question # 2 why don't we hear from colin's partner? i mean that would be my first line of defending myself in such situation. so how about it? i don't belive in a conspiracy theory bullshit. a word of two people is good enough. but for the past 2 days all i hear how good of a climber colin is as a main line of reasoning. i am sick and tired of this crap. if you say you did it- fine, i really don't give a fuck. good climbing then, great ascent in hard conditions. i just can't figure out why we did not see a single trace of human activity besides bilers?and now you can all kiss my ass because i am finished with wasting my time on this topic. belive whoever you want, i really don't give a flying fuck about this anymore. i know what i saw.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Colin:

I don't have a scanner at home, but there's one at school that I might be able to use. If I were to scan my slides onto the hard-disk at the school computer, how would I go about putting them onto the site -- do they need to be on a webpage?

Colin, and anyone else who has noticed yet:

Jon has finished the new photo album. There is a link to it on the home page. Anyone who is registered can up load their photos to it. Go to the homepage, click on New Photo Album click on Upload, and follow the directions. Some cool photos are on there already, enjoy.

hippie.gif

MY COUSIN IS THE COOLEST!

ok in all seriousness....i have been climbing with colin for the past 2 years which is basically my entire climbing career, he has taught me most of what i know and he would never ever stoop to a low like that and lie.

just had to put my .2 cents in.

Aidan

Holy shit...

I think I got some spittle on me from that one. Notice that his rage is so perfect his pounding fists are unable to properly utilize the "Shift" key.

I just got back from soloing the route, and I didn't find any of the gear that Colon claimed to leave behind. I'm starting to think this claimed ascent is BULLSHIT.

Don't question whether he completed this magnificent feat, but why he felt the need to post his manly summit?

Any serious, hardcore climber doesn't usually boast about his or her accomplishments.

Agent Orange!

You just said that you were at the base at 5 am!

If you are talking about Saturday, then everything makes sense.

We were at the base at 7 am!

About to go post my pictures that I just scanned...

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Trask -

Is that a new feature? In the past, I've had to place images on my web page and insert the URL for the image between those tags. I think the reasons for this may have to do with (1) space is limited on the server for web host and (2) allowing users to download files directly may risk virus contamination.

Matt

No Matt, I believe you're right. Now that I think about it, my method is flawed. Colin, try Matt's idea.

What a shitty ending! I was hoping that The Liar and The Slavic Subhuman would pound it out in a local gear shop over a pile of over-exposed prints. Instead we get this formulaic bullshit! "You were there before me! That's all there is to it!" Weak...

-Condomstipator

we started walking in on sat. evening and walked out on sun morning. just to get the fucking time line in check. so you guys were there about 22 hours ahead of us. yes, iam taking your advice and i am going for couple of drinks.

by the way as far as my charachter goes i am flaming asshole. i am rude, crude and tired of bullshit. so all of you can give me a good lick, you know that tong to bong kind as this whole topic is way out of fucking hand. go climb, have life, drink and drive get the fuck out of this virtual bullshit. go and do something or you'll find yourself checking your turd for fiber.

quote:

Originally posted by Noway:

Don't question whether he completed this magnificent feat, but why he felt the need to post his manly summit?

Any serious, hardcore climber doesn't usually boast about his or her accomplishments.

If you go back to the top of the thread, you'll notice that Colin was asked about which route he was on when he saw the snowmachines. Somehow I knew this would happen....after Colin has his integrity questioned by a couple of guys who were eager to condemn him, another chump gives him shit for boasting. Really classy, gentlemen. I think it's clear that he did climb the route and that he had no intention of spraying about it.

nice climb guys. as i said, if you show the proof , i would be the first one to congratulate you, so i do. looks like really cool climbing. still can't figure out how we did not see any tracks, but who cares.

to set the record straight- i raised stink not to boost my ego. if you thought so, check the reasons you climb. i just call bullshit if i think it is bullshit. well, this time i was wrong, so i apoligize to colin and his partner. you did a great job!

i did not write i am a hard man, i have a job now and i am just another wanker. and when i am wrong i will say it loud too. great climbing- nice style-

Thanks to those who have complimented the ascent. They should really be directed at Mark, though - he's the super badass, and kept us from driving off the road when I fell asleep at the wheel trying to make it from the trailhead to the Leavenworth Safeway!

Robert, since I haven't heard from you in a while perhaps you're finally convinced? That was a big assumption you made, but it's no big deal and we can all forget. If you'd still like to see the slides, I'd be psyched to show you them.