SEATTLE PUB CLUB 2/21

snugtop

hmmm...based on the maturity level of the average cc.com poster (about 5th grade) i think that snugtop is hitting on gary

Personally, I think she looks better with her hair her natural color rather than dyed black.

You're just trying to find out if the drapes match the curtains hahaha.gif

Not in a million years my friend yellaf.gifwazzup.gifwave.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humorous retort:

Because she shaves?

Mean retort that I don't really mean but is just too tempting:

I'm sure there are plenty of other guys whom I could ask to find out the answer.

But seriously:

You can look at someone's eyebrows and roots to figure out their natural color, and I've seen her with lighter colored hair.

Sheesh Kurt, I failed to mention that Snugtop and Eric were there just from an innocent slip of the mind. No, I didn't talk to them, but they were on the opposite end of the table and left early. I'm sure we at least steaksauced at each other.

You, however, seem spiteful toward at least three specific people who were present. What gives?

Spitefull? Where do you come up with that?

I get up at 5:30 AM every morning. If I have to choose between staying out late with you or getting a decent night sleep I'll pick sleep.

I don't know. I try to be forgiving, but the whole idiot savant thing...it ain't working

Edited by AlpineK

I don't get it, Kurt. I have nothing against you. I do understand why you were giving me a lot of shit two months ago -- that time period really sucked for me and made me act like an asshole -- but I don't understand why you're still giving me shit. I think I've been well-behaved lately. And I don't understand why you're giving shit to the guy whose name you edited out of your post.

I don't get it, Kurt. I have nothing against you. I do understand why you were giving me a lot of shit two months ago -- that time period really sucked for me and made me act like an asshole -- but I don't understand why you're still giving me shit. I think I've been well-behaved lately. And I don't understand why you're giving shit to the guy whose name you edited out of your post.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Damn now I see why people are maing fun of you.