savaiusini

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

I was looking for some REAL info. not Ranger info. which can be wildly inaccurate.

Tell you what then.. Go fucking find out for yourself dickneck
[Moon]
SUCK MY BALLS! you must be some kind of slacker to have 3,500 MEANINGLESS posts to this goddamn site. get a fucking life, cavewacker [Moon] !

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

surf on over to
and check out the trip reports. Best conditions info in all the land!

lol... thanks Alison for a great laugh... I don't usually like to make fun of others for dayhikes (i enjoy 'em too)....but Scot'teryx's description of the "illusive" Mt Si/Teneriffe traverse just cracked me up! [laf]

That site is hilarious. I thinks some people take their hiking a wee bit too serious.

cc.com summed up:

"You are a loser. At least I get out and climb, while you spend all your time spraying on this site"

"No, *I* get out and climb, and *you* spray on this site"

quote:

Originally posted by savaiusini:

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

I was looking for some REAL info. not Ranger info. which can be wildly inaccurate.

Tell you what then.. Go fucking find out for yourself dickneck
[Moon]
SUCK MY BALLS! you must be some kind of slacker to have 3,500 MEANINGLESS posts to this goddamn site. get a fucking life, cavewacker
[Moon]
!

I got a life. I go and see what the trails and roads look like myself lazy ass. The only wacking is you wacking your own meat because you are too lazy to go out and try a climb. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by savaiusini:

[Moon]

Actually, I've found the ranger info on ROAD access to be pretty reliable.... about the only reliable info you can get from them.

Once you get on a trail,

or worse, off-trail,

I'd agree, Ranger knows NOT.

GS

It's really too bad this site has been ruined by a few individuals. I don't think I've ever read a single thread where someone doesn't say something adolescent. This could be a really nice site. Cheers to those of you who actually have something intelligent to bring to the table.

I'd have to agree that the reports on the WTA website are sometimes a wee bit on the serious side, on the other hand, there's practically always a trip report on somewhere you want to go that's fairly recent. The info is always more up to date that the FS info....and FWIW, you *were* reading a report by esteemed mountaineer Scot'teryx, so what would you expect? [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by MountainMan:

It's really too bad this site has been ruined by a few individuals. I don't think I've ever read a single thread where someone doesn't say something adolescent. This could be a really nice site. Cheers to those of you who actually have something intelligent to bring to the table.

Shut the hell up, gaper. We like it the way it is. You don't like it, go back to Kali. What a coil.