all nighter

Dougiefresh

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend in undergrad who stayed up for six days in a row by snorting cocaine in order to pass his classes. He basically didn't do any work at all in his classes until finals week. I recall he left in the middle of a final and walked back in a few minutes later with a bloody nose. By day five, he was hallucinating.

I had a friend in undergrad who stayed up for six days in a row by snorting cocaine in order to pass his classes. He basically didn't do any work at all in his classes until finals week. I recall he left in the middle of a final and walked back in a few minutes later with a bloody nose. By day five, he was hallucinating.

I finished grad school almost two years ago, and I still regularly have nightmares where I forgot to drop a class (didn't do the paperwork), but stopped going early in the quarter, then have to show up and take the final. I wake up and am sooooo glad I'm through with school. Wish the nightmares would stop, though. wazzup.gif

I wonder if cocaine would help?