• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dru

i am so suck

can barely climb 5.10

took first lead fall of year on a 5.9

i hate me

cry.gif

it happens, I blew a hook and went for a ride today. Better to get it out of the way early in the season.

At least there's -15C on the way so we can get in a last shot of ice. thumbs_up.gif

Looking forward to bagging Ouzel this summer though.

Friday was nice, glad I was postholing not skiing. cool.gif

mmmm....warm easy rock in february. what could be better? fruit.gif super glad to put on the shoes and get the first lead of the year behind me.

I had the same experience on Friday at Index. No falling on 5.9's but bouted by 10a.

Guess I'm buying that new Whitelaw guide....grin.gif

can barely climb 5.10

i hate me

cry.gif

Counterpoint: Well, there are skills and then there are skills:

Bet your keyboarding skills are awesome!

can barely climb 5.10

i hate me

cry.gif

better shape up! or I ain't going climbing with ya! yelrotflmao.gif

i hate training, and yet i started training... i even bought some weights!

i'm gonna do that wu tang shit whrere they walk around with weighted shoes for 10 years and thn when they take them off and put on normal shoes, suddenly they can run up walls pitty.gif

we need a ninja graemlin BTW. oly get right on that k?

i'm gonna do that wu tang shit whrere they walk around with weighted shoes for 10 years and thn when they take them off and put on normal shoes, suddenly they can run up walls pitty.gif

I can let you borrow my AT boots. Eight pounds for the pair, you'll be pulling Matrix moves in no time. Contact me in June when I am all skied out. cantfocus.gif

can barely climb 5.10

i hate me

cry.gif

every winter it is the same. i hit Feb and i want to eat, and drink and smoke and nothing else. and then the sun comes out that one day and i go climb.... and i still suck blush.gif someone shoot me cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

I love this time of year.

I just think back to how long it took to get in shape or climb a certain grade the first time around and then compare it to how fast I can get back to that level this time around.

Oh, and I wear a cape. cool.gif

hmmm...i never climbed very well in the first place. i just embrace my suck and climb badly. i don't even care anymore if people witness it. i've already led some 5.6 pitches this year, what have you done? wink.gifyellaf.gif

Embraced someone else's suck. evils3d.gif

ya but that i never forget that i know how to do cool.gif

Naughty Girl! ooo.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Trask always told me when i am good i am good but when i am bad i am better cool.gifevils3d.gif