Denali Patches are In !!!!!!

Chapter11

First off let me say great website - I am glad to be a new member!

Now more about my post -

I got a great response for my Kilimanjaro patches I did awhile back and just got a set of Denali patches back from the manufacturer that I designed a couple of months ago. They really turned out great and feature a picture of The Great One in the background with Wonder Lake in the foreground.

The quality of Denali patches on the market was really poor so I was forced to do one of my own (same situation with Kili). They will be $7 shipped to your door.

Let me know if you would like to see a pic - the one I have was too big to post.

544410-DSC00571.JPG

edited to add image

Edited by fern

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds awfully commercial, dude. You had better talk to the administrators.

Yikes - Nothing commercial about it except that I was not able to find a decent patch out there so I took it upon myself to have one made. The manufacturer had a minimum order of 100 so I have roughly 60 of these things that I need to get rid of at virtually no markup to you guys.

Admins - if this violated the terms of the board (which I did read and agree to) feel free to lock/remove it. I was just trying to see if anyone else needed a patch. Sheesh rolleyes.gif

I was able to shrink down the photo to be within posting standards.

The patch does not signify summitting the mountain nor even going to the park - Just a simple momento for those that want it.

See what you think - Appears to be a tough crowd here - I take rejection well. bigdrink.gif

544410-DSC00571.JPG.2c690d6d93384bcb0adda4f74018e93a.JPG

Edited by Chapter11

This sounds awfully commercial, dude. You had better talk to the administrators.

Admins - if this violated the terms of the board (which I did read and agree to) feel free to lock/remove it. I was just trying to see if anyone else needed a patch. Sheesh rolleyes.gif

I"M IN CHARGE HERE! I hope you make a brazillion bucks selling your patches online. Other than that I have no intention of locking or deleting this thread unless you ask me to. There is funny spray here. Don't you think it's funny? Patch Adams Patches! BWA!! The wit!! tongue.gif