• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kadyakerbob

big four

The register summit is behind the second knuckle from the left in the picture AllYouCanEat references:

3936Big4-lrg-med.jpg

The actual highest point is not quite visible. This is the easterly of the two 6160+F tops (Topozone map).

Here is the view east along the crest:

51332.jpg

The sharp point at left-center is the first of the five knuckles. The point on the right is the second knuckle.

Here is the view WNW along the crest:

51333.jpg

This is a view of the other 6160+F top. It was very close in height to the registered top.

Somebody just skied from off the summit last weekend. rockband.gif I think it was the NE Face? Not sure though.

tongue.gif It was good! We skied the Dry Creek Route (which is the NE Face I guess).

Thanks for the pictures and answer, Klende...looks like I don't have an excuse to go back now.

Edit to add: Yeah right, Justin. cantfocus.gif

Edited by AllYouCanEat