the blame game:

underworld

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke: The lights are growing dim. I know a life of crime led me to this sorry fate. And yet I I blame society. Society made me what I am.

Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk, just like me.

Duke: But it still hurts.

Otto: You're going to be all right man

(Duke pukes up some blood.)

Otto: Maybe not.

In an evenly matched game small factors have large consequences. The Hawks definitely dropped some passes and didn't always capitalize when they should have. That said the Steelers were f-ing pathetic. All game it seemed they had a grand total of about 3 effective plays and a handful of moderately successful ones.

Left on their own it would have been a tight game. As it was the Ref's persistantly called the Hawks tight and the Steelers loose which is B.S. You want to call both sides incredibly tight, that's fine but it also wasn't the case.

If any one of the about 3 different calls against the Hawks had gone the other way it may have significantly changed the game. That and how many holds did you see the Steelers get away with? I wonder how that would have affected the game.

The Steelers sucked eggs up and down the field and pulled a 3 miracles out of their nether regions. The Hawks moved the ball consistantly and effectively, but lacked any miracles. In this game the trophy should really go to the Ref's. Not only did the play nice and dirty they didn't get penalized for it at all and completel dominated the game. hellno3d.gif

Iv'e usually got a soft spot for the Ref's and don't think they usually deserve the abuse that get's heaped on them. These guys deserve it though. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.

Debbie: Shut up Archie.

Archie: Hey Debbi! Watch this.

Archie opens the trunk and is disintegrated

J. Frank Parnell: Oh dear, what a shame.

Debbie: Come on duke let's go do those crimes.

Duke: Yeah. Yeah. Let's go get Sushi and, and not pay.