Make some money this way....

faster_than_you

Check this noise... any takers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...QfromZR8QQfviZ1

I will pee your initials in the snow, hopefully on Alaska’s Mt. Denali (Mt. McKinley) up to 20,320 feet in elevation.

Here is the deal…

The highest bidder will get their initials peed in the snow at their bid amount in elevation. Example, if your bid is $17,399 then I will pee in the snow at 17,399 feet on Mt. Denali. I will have a picture taken of your initials peed in the snow, a picture of my altimeter, a photo looking out towards the scenery from that spot along with a copy of my climbing journal, which will mention your name and this crazy event. I may also include additional photos of the adventure, photocopies of my receipts, etc. to provide you with more proof that I actually did this.

If I actually obtain $20,320 or more and am required to do the deed at that elevation and the weather does not allow for my group to reach the summit of 20,320 feet then I will go as high as the weather safely permits and will do the deed. The group I am planning on going with usually always reaches the summit. There is also a camp elevation around 17,200 feet and I should definitely be able to reach that since I am planning around 26 days to reach the summit. So long as the weather allows and God forbid nothing wrong happens, I will be able to at least do the deed at this elevation.

There will be a minimum bid of $7,200 to get me to base camp elevation on Mt. Denali. If I do not reach a minimum of $7,200, then I will choose a place of my choice in Alaska and climb to the "bid elevation" and do the deed and provide the same information as stated above.

For the National Park Service and Environmentalist, I will be utilizing my p-bottle on the mountain. After I do the deed, I will immediately remove the pee and pack it out with me. I am a man of my word.

You are bidding on:

A "bid elevation" for me to pee your initials in the snow.

Picture of your initials in the snow at the "bid elevation" e-mailed to you

Picture of my altimeter at the "bid elevation" emailed to you

Picture of the scenery at the "bid elevation" emailed to you

Copy of my climbing journal emailed to you

You may also receive additional information to prove that I actually did this.

One last thing… I am doing this now in January to allow me enough time to condition myself for the climb. I also need to make reservations with the guide and need to register 60 days in advance with the National Park Service. I will have the items e-mailed to you buy early July 2006 at the latest. Could be a few days after the auction ends if it is a low enough "bid elevation". Climbing season for Mt. Denali for me will be between early May 2006 to Late June 2006.

Thank you for looking at my first E-bay sale and hope this is a success. Please e-mail me with any questions. Happy bidding and good luck to us both.

Your new good friend,

Ron

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is old school now. I recently read an anouncement from a town that was opening their new piece of art. it was two bronze men continuously peeing in a pond. Both statues are automated and the pond has a phone number posted. You can text message your note to the statue and it will pee it for you.

Creative thinkin and somebody got paid outrageous money for it. crazy.gif

• 1 year later...

"When I was a kid I worked at a scout camp for a summer. We had a pissing tree. Everyday about 50 of us would urinate on the poor pissing tree as many times as possible. It took all summer but we finely killed it with our piss.

"

ah, working with the boy scouts whipping your dick out with 50 prepubescent boys all at once...that explains alot, you fucking homo.

Last summer on the Emmons route one of the womyn guiding the group in front of us dropped trou at about 12 thousand feet and laid a deuce while tied to her rope team. Unfortunately we were right behind, following them up.

Gross. Use a bag next time.

But the spectacle was free, "faster than you"!