swiss bob sleds

jasonbloker

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

does any one on here know where you can find swiss bob sleds for sale around the portland area?

I gotta put this on the top of my lurker file......

BTW, no, and I've never even heard of one for sale, but my brother has one of those 3 wheeled pedicabs that are everywhere in Nepal.

" Despite his late introduction to the sport, Shimer is a dedicated, almost maniacal convert. Bear in mind, this is a guy who borrowed $21,000 from a friend to buy a used bobsled-and then convinced his dad to take out a second mortgage so that he could repay the first loan. And this is a guy who dumped a girlfriend in favor of the sport. "I mean, I loved her," he says. "But I really love bobsledding." "

yellaf.gif

from cnn link

this bob sled is a little 12" x 12" sled that is great to pack up the mountian then sled down it only weighs 2 lbs. and handles great i have two but a couple for friends of mine want to find one for them selves after using mine...

And the reason you can't help them get some where you got yours is because it was in Swissyland? confused.gif