Attention Big Truck Drivers!

EWolfe

Yes, yes. You got the V10, crew cab, duallies, lift kit, flare package, matching canopy, tint, power everything and off-road kit...

But it's not enough!!!!!

There's a new kid on the block:

THE DODGE RAM MEGA-CAB!!!

dodge-ram-mega-cab.jpg

One of these babies will shrink the testicles of all other macho wannabes.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft. That's a pickup truck for little girls.

Real men drive one of these.

CXT-2.gif

Born out of a 20-ton hauler and other Internationa® severe service trucks used by the construction, government and waste industries, the International CXT is built on the same platform as dump trucks and snowplows. As a result, it is a vehicle unrivaled in capability, size and appearance. It hauls 6 tons*, is all-wheel drive, uses air brakes for unmatched stopping ability and offers towing, dumping and tilt bed capability. Additionally, it features a spacious interior with crew cab design that seats six and can be customized to meet owners’ specific needs – from paint color to air seats to flat screen TVs.

Pfft. That's a pickup truck for little girls.

Real men drive one of these.

CXT-2.gif

Born out of a 20-ton hauler and other Internationa® severe service trucks used by the construction, government and waste industries, the International CXT is built on the same platform as dump trucks and snowplows. As a result, it is a vehicle unrivaled in capability, size and appearance. It hauls 6 tons*, is all-wheel drive, uses air brakes for unmatched stopping ability and offers towing, dumping and tilt bed capability. Additionally, it features a spacious interior with crew cab design that seats six and can be customized to meet owners’ specific needs – from paint color to air seats to flat screen TVs.

You girls wouldn't know the first thing about big trucks. The above truck maybe has a GVW of 19,000. Real big trucks start at 30,000 GVW and you need a CDL to drive one.

You girls wouldn't know the first thing about big trucks. The above truck maybe has a GVW of 19,000 Actually AlpineK, it has a tare weight of 14,500 lbs, and a gvw of 25,990 lbs . Real big trucks start at 30,000 GVW and you need a CDL to drive one Wrong again. A CDL is only need for commercial purposes. A person could buy a Semi, use it as a commuter, and never need a CDL

You girls wouldn't know the first thing about big trucks. The above truck maybe has a GVW of 19,000 Actually AlpineK, it has a tare weight of 14,500 lbs, and a gvw of 25,990 lbs . Real big trucks start at 30,000 GVW and you need a CDL to drive one Wrong again. A CDL is only need for commercial purposes. A person could buy a Semi, use it as a commuter, and never need a CDL

I just wanted to reiterate that AlpineK is wrong, and I am right

46.25.040 << 46.25.050 >> 46.25.055

RCW 46.25.050

Commercial driver's license required — Exceptions, restrictions.

(1) Drivers of commercial motor vehicles shall obtain a commercial driver's license as required under this chapter by April 1, 1992. The director shall establish a program to convert all qualified commercial motor vehicle drivers by that date. After April 1, 1992, except when driving under a commercial driver's instruction permit and a valid automobile or classified license and accompanied by the holder of a commercial driver's license valid for the vehicle being driven, no person may drive a commercial motor vehicle unless the person holds and is in immediate possession of a commercial driver's license and applicable endorsements valid for the vehicle they are driving. However, this requirement does not apply to any person:

(a) Who is the operator of a farm vehicle, and the vehicle is:

(i) Controlled and operated by a farmer;

(ii) Used to transport either agricultural products, which in this section include Christmas trees and wood products harvested from private tree farms and transported by vehicles weighing no more than forty thousand pounds licensed gross vehicle weight, farm machinery, farm supplies, or any combination of those materials to or from a farm;

(iii) Not used in the operations of a common or contract motor carrier; and

(iv) Used within one hundred fifty miles of the person's farm; or

(b) Who is a fire fighter or law enforcement officer operating emergency equipment, and:

(i) The fire fighter or law enforcement officer has successfully completed a driver training course approved by the director; and

(ii) The fire fighter or law enforcement officer carries a certificate attesting to the successful completion of the approved training course; or

© Who is operating a recreational vehicle for noncommercial purposes. As used in this section, "recreational vehicle" includes a vehicle towing a horse trailer for a noncommercial purpose.

(2) No person may drive a commercial motor vehicle while his or her driving privilege is suspended, revoked, or canceled, while subject to disqualification, or in violation of an out-of-service order. Violations of this subsection shall be punished in the same way as violations of RCW 46.20.342(1).

[1995 c 393 § 1; 1990 c 56 § 1; 1989 c 178 § 7.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments about this site | Privacy Notice | Accessibility Information | Disclaimer

That's it, I'm coming over with the knuckleboom truck, and I'm going to knock some holes in your house. boxing_smiley.gif

Try it. I'll be waiting with my lawyer, the police, and KIRO. We have a written record of you threatening me. You are worse than those you banned for threatening people.

I've got a tape recording of all those times you threatened to get your gun and shoot me.

PS Your mom is a witness too shocked.gif