Unfortunate Names

EWolfe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many years ago, there was a period of a few weeks where I was trying to woo this one hippy chick named Aura. (apparently had been her name since birth).

Anyway, she wasn't impressed when I asked her if she'd heard that one Frank Zappa song with the line "kiss my aura, Dora". She even said something like she thought Zappa sucked or something. That was when I started to realize we just weren't meant to be together. hahaha.gif

The song is Dynamo Hum.

"And her sister got naked and laid on the floor.

She said Dynamo might win the bet, but she could use a little (moan) if I wasn't done yet."

You were wise to dump that ass.

It's Drew the Rockstar! who are you then kix?

& Mike Layton, what Marylou said, & stop making fun of me & calling me a cock jockey. Mike, thine sole name blisters our tongues. Thou bawdy malmsey-nosed lewdster! Wherein the resonanating sound of Michael Layton is worthy but in nothing! I hate you.

It's Drew the Rockstar! who are you then kix?

& Mike Layton, what Marylou said, & stop making fun of me & calling me a cock jockey. Mike, thine sole name blisters our tongues. Thou bawdy malmsey-nosed lewdster! Wherein the resonanating sound of Michael Layton is worthy but in nothing! I hate you.

wazzup.gif