WTB 20 Deg Bag

Arc

Looking for a decently newish 20 deg bag.

Down if possible and light.

I would like to find one with a water retardant shell aswell.

I dont mind what side the zippers are on, and would like it in regular length, but long is fine aswell.

Thanks,

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw you ad. I have a Marmot Hydrogen, 800 fill and Pertex Paralight N-120R shell with DWR finish. Exactly "as new." Slept in it only 1 night in back yard. I got it for the light weight and all the good things you get for that weight. Reviews have been consistently excellent. However, I just don't like the short side zipper (38") - I need to have more venting.

Bag has temp. rating of 30 deg. temp. rating but the bag is warm. My test was at 22 deg. and inside a tent. I was toasty and slept good. How much colder would it go? I don't know but I've read reviews saying the temp. rating is conservative. I know I could have gone colder w/o more layering.

If your temp. requirements are set, I can throw in a Polarguard 3D bivi bag for cheap. At least you would have more options and your bottom half would be covered.

Bag was purchased in 2003 - a retirement gift to myself. I had to wait to try it due to a serious farm accident just after I retired that resulted in 2 major surgeries and about 18 months of recovery. It has been stored properly and never sujected to anything detrimental.

Thought I would let you know about my bag. I am going to advertise it but would rather sell it without that hassle.

Please advise.