• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Seattle Is A Football Town!

After 11 years of coaching, I took a year off to have more time for my family, and I've actually found time to watch the Seahawks this year. Gosh this has been fun. Time for my liberal brothers to quit brooding over social inequities and US foreign policy and such. Get ON the couch and get fired up!

Oh, and did I mention that POPE IS A PROPHET ?

I do believe John Frieh owes me a Sausage and a Beer! You lose the bet John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

HCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Edited by whidbey

Carolina got their ass handed to 'em. I dislike that Steve Smith. He's a cry.gifbaby!

"Can Seattle stop Steve Smith? Can anybody stop Steve Smith?" How many times did we hear that this week? Nice to see him ending the game by fumbling away Carolina's vanishing chance at a come-back.

I do believe John Frieh owes me a Sausage and a Beer! You lose the bet John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

HCL.gifHCL.gifHCL.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

I owe you a beer but I do not recall anything about sausage bigdrink.gif

I don't follow this stuff but is this going to be one of those times like when The Patsies made it into the Superbowl? I remember when that happened in Boston and everyone there was so excited and pumped that I dared not remind them that they were going up against Ditka's Bears and that they were going to have their asses handed back to them. I think the final score was something like 42-7.......

oh! are you an expert on football towns! rolleyes.gif we could certainly use your wisdom. STEP ASIDE EVERYONE! FOOTBALL TOWN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE!

oh! are you an expert on football towns! rolleyes.gif we could certainly use your wisdom. STEP ASIDE EVERYONE! FOOTBALL TOWN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE!

my, my how sensitive today. how will you deal with the brutal defeat in 13 days? wave.gif

if the stillers win, well, I can go back to ignoring the whole thing. no sweat to me, after all, I'm a fair weather fan. wink.gif

rocky's gonna do a dance on your forehead, foo!

2002756034.jpg

I like the color of their uniforms. That's a pretty shade of blue. Although it's not very slimming on number 99.

And, mind you, I'm not being a bandwagon fan, either. I've never seen pictures of their uniforms before yesterday. Otherwise, I would have liked them all along, I'm sure. It is a very pretty shade of blue. thumbs_up.gif

And, mind you, I'm not being a bandwagon fan, either. I've never seen pictures of their uniforms before yesterday. Otherwise, I would have liked them all along, I'm sure. It is a very pretty shade of blue. thumbs_up.gif

The uniforms used to be a really ugly shade of blue. Now they are at once stylin' and tough lookin'. thumbs_up.gif