Seattle Is A Football Town!

pope

After 11 years of coaching, I took a year off to have more time for my family, and I've actually found time to watch the Seahawks this year. Gosh this has been fun. Time for my liberal brothers to quit brooding over social inequities and US foreign policy and such. Get ON the couch and get fired up!

Oh, and did I mention that POPE IS A PROPHET ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carolina got their ass handed to 'em. I dislike that Steve Smith. He's a cry.gifbaby!

"Can Seattle stop Steve Smith? Can anybody stop Steve Smith?" How many times did we hear that this week? Nice to see him ending the game by fumbling away Carolina's vanishing chance at a come-back.

I don't follow this stuff but is this going to be one of those times like when The Patsies made it into the Superbowl? I remember when that happened in Boston and everyone there was so excited and pumped that I dared not remind them that they were going up against Ditka's Bears and that they were going to have their asses handed back to them. I think the final score was something like 42-7.......

And, mind you, I'm not being a bandwagon fan, either. I've never seen pictures of their uniforms before yesterday. Otherwise, I would have liked them all along, I'm sure. It is a very pretty shade of blue. thumbs_up.gif

The uniforms used to be a really ugly shade of blue. Now they are at once stylin' and tough lookin'. thumbs_up.gif