• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
dalius

Whatcha doin' this long weekend?

I wanna ski, but looks like avy danger is going to be high in the BC and don't quite want to deal with the masses at the ski areas. What's on peeps' agendas?

The Scorcerer, Bourgeau right, Nemisis, Ho hum

First off - Wayne, you suck - I'm jealous.

As for me, Ivan and I are going to attempt to wallow up Snowking as far as we safely can. Gonna have to be careful to avoid questionable terrain up there.

Everybody enjoy that new snow and play it safe this weekend! wave.gif

What the fuck!? Are you adolescent snowboard jibbers or some shit? Or fucking Mountaineers? Do you all hold hands or what?

Why the fuck do you and your big gay posse have to go in and track out the whole fucking place?

When are you dickheads going to be there anyway, so I can plan on NOT being there?

When are you dickheads going to be there anyway, so I can plan on NOT being there?

Sunday for your information. You ought to show up though, so I can break my foot off in your colon. the_finger.gif

Seeing if the Carter Lake boulders got cinged in a wildfire. So bouldering, Broncos and homecooked Mexican.

trying for a jump... if that doesn't work.. i'll focus on football. Go Seahawks... please god.. I was a young man the last time they won something.

Seeing if the Carter Lake boulders got cinged in a wildfire. So bouldering, Broncos and homecooked Mexican.

I LOVE that place! rockband.gif

Seeing the Gill arrows there is a blast from the past! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif