caves on cave ridge?

Alpine_Tom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazyjz!....must....climb....big....wall...

...can't....find....jumars....'nuf said!

Iambone? Some day I'm gonna go into that gym of yours and show you a couple of sick, heinous bouldering sit starts that will make your head spin. They'll have to invent a whole new color of tape just to mark my new routes. And then I'll sit down on a bench (if you's got one there), pick the gravel out of my extra-tight lycra, and say: "Brother 'bone...now it's your turn. work your magic."

aloha, Dwayner

D-wayne: I'm not dissing on your near-death experience in the cave. I wouldn't touch one oif those things with a 100 foot cheater stick. I get claustrophobic in squeeze chimneys and I'm definetly skeered of holes in the ground. But reading your story totally reminded me of that infamous BB episode, so sorry. I think your stories are funny and insightful. I also think you and lambone's rivalry is funny too. No pedantics intended I apologize.

bone, is that you tick marking the shit out of thin fingers....fuck bro, the friggin slab is greasy as shit from all your attempts.....if you want i can email you a beta diagram that you can memerize and hopefully recreate in your plywood heaven. you mihgt have to invert some of your walls to get the slab effect.....practice practice practice and layoff the dougnuts...

[This message has been edited by erik (edited 07-18-2001).]

No problem, Mr. Dru. Right now I'm typing this while in suspended hang-time; the computer key-board taped high above my "campus" board in the garage. I launched from a micro-pocket while in full clench and when I'm done with this message, I will slap a sloper and high-five myself with my opposite hand as I crash onto to my new down-filled sketch-pad with its special chalk-resistant fabric treatment guaranteed to keep the colors of its zany floral pattern bright and cheerful for many dyno's to come!!!!

Thanks for the challenge, m'man! I'm going to try it again in an hour or two, although it takes me about 10 minutes to get "the clench" up to full-speed. (I'll have to work on that!).

- ahoy, Dwayner

Sir Toby:

The short answers to your questions.

1) carefully

2) it's a writing style, much cuter than writing "I", "I", "I", "I" over and over again. Yes, I admit it's goofy, but I aim to entertain while I'm sharing what I hope to share.

3) No.

By the way, my fake internet name is "Dwayner", not "Dwayne".

"sincerely", "Dwayner"

• 6 years later...