Geek magnet

archenemy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I've noticed is I tend to be attracted moreso to women who want to live a Bohemian lifestyle or vehemently don't want to have kids. Maybe there's some correlation with that to something else I'm looking for, like a strong, independent woman.

But it causes me anguish, because I'm somewhere in limbo in the middle regarding kids/no kids, etc., and there's these great women out there who clash with my wanting to make my parents happy.

I just don't think its true that men will have sex with anything that moves.

Movement isn't necessary.

clearly, it's this attitude that has given sp'ed his reputation for being great in bed or in his case, outstanding in his field. rolleyes.gif

You couldn't handle my moves.

getting on your hands and knees and saying "baaaaaaaa" is not a move.

clearly, it's this attitude that has given sp'ed his reputation for being great in bed or in his case, outstanding in his field. rolleyes.gif

getting on your hands and knees and saying "baaaaaaaa" is not a move.

It works on Polish Bob! yellaf.gif

I was just abo..HAWHAW! I just read suckirk's post! Holy shit i did not expect that zinger! ZING!

Even obvious pot shots need to be taken by some one! This is spray after all, witty batter would just be wasted.

Oh, and the suckirk comment qualifies as very sharp on your part. But it should really be capitalized. It is a proper noun after all blush.gif

What, like moving outta mom's place? wink.gifgrin.gifhahaha.gif

this is all complete nonsense. any true self-respecting geek collects 8 X 10 glossies of his favorite chicks and keeps them under his pillow. any actual date or social contact goes against the primary directive of geekdom. it would waste too much time and money that could be better spent on beer, fast food and video games.