Geek magnet

archenemy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key is to get the Dr. Who DVD collection. After acquiring this gem I get more geek ass than a toilet seat at Boeing.

After 4th-quarter slump late last year, the Commander is back in play in the sprayfields- and showing fine form.

Thumbs up to the Commander- you're the Mean Joe Green in the cola ads of life!

Ah, that's the crunchy exterior that we all know hides a sweet'n'chewy molten core....OF LOVE!

You're like the curmudgeonly old farmer who used to shoot buckshot at us kids when he found us playing in his fields...it was only later that I found out he'd often give candy if you found him in a good mood.

Anyways, your scary exterior doesn't frighten me. I know that deep down inside you'd really like to hand out candy to little children.

edited for the sake of decency

Edited by Squid

One thing I've noticed is I tend to be attracted moreso to women who want to live a Bohemian lifestyle or vehemently don't want to have kids. Maybe there's some correlation with that to something else I'm looking for, like a strong, independent woman.

But it causes me anguish, because I'm somewhere in limbo in the middle regarding kids/no kids, etc., and there's these great women out there who clash with my wanting to make my parents happy.

Oh my fucking lord...! Do you set yourself up for beatings on purpose? Are you really waxing philosphic about your pathetic inability to get laid after the abuse you just took last week?!!!! You are too funny.

Note to gary: The reason you are attracted to bohemian chicks is because they appear "cool" and "mysterious" to right-brain troglodites like yourself. Furthermore, the reason you are conflicted about having children versus chasing after an independent, carefree woman is that you are still an idealistic boy sheltered under the nuzzling teat of academic complacency.

The way to a woman's heart is not through her computer screen. Get out there a try getting some.

One thing I've noticed is I tend to be attracted moreso to women who want to live a Bohemian lifestyle or vehemently don't want to have kids. Maybe there's some correlation with that to something else I'm looking for, like a strong, independent woman.

But it causes me anguish, because I'm somewhere in limbo in the middle regarding kids/no kids, etc., and there's these great women out there who clash with my wanting to make my parents happy.

Oh my fucking lord...! Do you set yourself up for beatings on purpose? Are you really waxing philosphic about your pathetic inability to get laid after the abuse you just took last week?!!!! You are too funny.

Note to gary: The reason you are attracted to bohemian chicks is because they appear "cool" and "mysterious" to right-brain troglodites like yourself. Furthermore, the reason you are conflicted about having children versus chasing after an independent, carefree woman is that you are still an idealistic boy sheltered under the nuzzling teat of academic complacency.

The way to a woman's heart is not through her computer screen. Get out there a try getting some.

yelrotflmao.gif