Counting the days....

EWolfe

In 1998-99, we had 93 days of rain .. not in a row. If you can grasp that, semantics should play no role in your interpretation of the events. The maximum number of consecutive days it has ever rained in Seattle is 33 (since records have been kept). Our current streak is at 22 days. It has never rained in Seattle for 93 consecutive days (meaning measurable [>.001 inch]precipitation on each day for 93 consecutive days).

http://www.komotv.com/stories/41209.htm

Exactly

And 1-2 feet of snow is expected in the Mtns real soon here.

fruit.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I miss last winter cry.gifyellaf.gif

yep...last winter was pretty much the shit!! With the added bonus of listening to all the skiing faeries whining... cry.gif

And a nonexistent winter snowpack is great for the environment too. smile.gif

I hear Ford 150s are worse tongue.gif

I hear living in Portland is even worse than that since you have to drive half way up or down the coast to get to any REAL mountains.

OMFD!!! somebody please please please please please please make this stop. i'm done now really. i just can't take it anymore. i'd jump off a tall building to put myself out of this misery but i'd probably just land in a big puddle and survive. cry.gif

Do you mean the rain? Or do you mean the "discussion" about 93 days vs. 33 days vs. days of rain vs. days with rain vs. ..

When you grow up on the west coast of Vancouver Island you don't even notice rain after a while you just do what you need to do. Rain=Life. It's a chance to wear that fancy gortex downtown or what ever. Just get out there and drink in mother nature!! Feel yourself engulfed in her wonderous bounty, her embrionic fluid that gives us ever living thing.....fuck this is good pot fruit.gif