Black Diamond Shadow 45l Pack

JoshK

I'm selling my 45l Black Diamond Shadow pack. It's a great pack but I have too damn many packs and I find myself using my slightly larger ski-specific pack most of the time. This pack is great for anything alpine and includes numberous places to attach crampons, tools, etc. It is also quite light at about 3 1/2 lbs. Check out Black Diamond's Web Page for the specifics.

The pack is in great condition and features a light reddish stain from a fruit punch gatorade exploding inside of it. It isn't particularly noticeable if you aren't looking at the pack close up. The only small problem is one of the buckles used to chinch down the top pocket can come undone if torqued down too hard. In normal use it holds find and has never been a problem for me. Other than that all buckles, straps, stiching, fabric, etc. is in great condition.

The pack normally sells for $169, so I was thinking $80. Feel free to offer me a fair price as well.

-josh

2450Shadow45Pack.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 years later...