Bellingham noob looking for a buddy

Brett_the_Hun

Hey all, I'm brand new to the board so bare with me while I put out my own 'personal' wink.gifI'm a 19 year old college student, confused about every aspect of my life except for my love for the outdoors. When it comes to mountaineering and ice climbing , I have the bare minimum in terms of real experience (as much as I hate to admit it) but I'm hoping this board will change that. I'm looking for a partner or partners to take me under their wing and show me the ropes. You don't have to be an expert or anything - hell we can even learn together. I'm even willing to play mule and haul gear in exchange for the oppurtunites and experiences of new adventures. As far as rock climbing, I have about a year's worth of gym experience as well as a small amount or real rock experience on sport routes. Basically, I'd like to meet some new people in the Bellingham area and get outside as often as I possibly can. Weekends are best for me. Just let me know if you're interested. E mails are okay too. Thanks muchos!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a 19 year old college student, confused about every aspect of my life

you'd have to clarify this point before some of us will offer to take to you out. Not sure if many of us are looking to climb brokeback mountain.

But there was a post a few days ago....