Brand New 35L B/D Stealth Pack

Arc

Brand New 35L Stealth Pack

As per BackCountryGear.com

"This rugged, modified panel loader is designed to meet the needs of backcountry skiers and rock and ice climbers. The Stealth has both top and front-panel access offering unparalleled quick-entry to all of your gear. A front-panel pocket is designed to hold essentials like a shovel or probe. The padded waistbelt offer excellent support and comfort, while a molded foam back panel provides ample ventilation of heat when breaking trail. Features like glove-friendly buckles and adjustable straps work to keep the pack functional with gloves so you can keep the cold from nibbling on your fingers."

Here's their link: http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/packdetail.cfm/BD214

35L/2140 C.I. Blue

Usage: Weight-conscious mountaineers and alpine ascensionists

$159.00 There.

My Price:

$110.00 Shipped

$105.00 Picked up near Olympia.

Thanks.

wave.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link, but you must consider the fact that you will be driving to an REI location( gas money), or getting tabbed with shipping charges which may amount to the same thing.

Plus if the person interested is nearby, I would be more than willing to meet up with the party somewhere close to them.

So, thanks for the FYI, but I know my offer is fair enough.

VERY nice pack. I'm rather pleased with mine.

I dunno Arc, I'd think about dropping the price a little, now that freezerburn has made his wonderful announcement. If I was buying it today, I'd probably still go to REI and pay the extra 10 bucks ( + 10 bucks tax), just to have it all backed up by the good ole REI guarantee.

...just "my 2000 cents". smile.gif

• 1 month later...