New Smith Guide

alexbaker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention, that chuffer is trad climbing. How gauche. hellno3d.gif

He's not trad climbing. That would be anathema for the cover of the Smith Guide! He's on Pouches over in the 'sups. But WHO is that on the cover? I WONDER if he posts on the .com?

Is his name Morris, like the cat?

Personally i think the cover of the next guide should be of someone climbing Crooked River Gorge basalt cracks.. think how confused that would make the tufftweakers! laugh.gif

• 9 months later...

the guide is done and is significantly bigger than the last one. all the drawings and topos are new and look really good. hats off to mr. watts on another excellent guidebook.

i'm not sure why it's not released yet though - that seems to be the eternal mystery.

Talked to a fellow at Redpoint over the weekend, who had recently talked to the Falcon Rep. I guess they had to rework the layout as it was set up for printing at Wolverine. (previous publishing company) And god forbid they use the layout from a now defunct publishing house. So the last he heard was June or July 2007 tongue.gif

Either that or whenever the DMM versions of the HB offset's come out.

Talked to a fellow at Redpoint over the weekend, who had recently talked to the Falcon Rep. I guess they had to rework the layout as it was set up for printing at Wolverine. (previous publishing company) And god forbid they use the layout from a now defunct publishing house. So the last he heard was June or July 2007 tongue.gif

Either that or whenever the DMM versions of the HB offset's come out.

didn't wolverine JUST publish something? how are they defunct?