911 Truth Movement Documentary

iammo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are coming for all of you. You had fair warning, you could have left well enough alone, but you just had to keep pushing - didn't you. Now you know too much, and it's time to lock the doors and load the ammo.

Love this movement. Toss the "Potlucks for Peace" crew in with the residue of the early 90's survivalist/millitia movement and voila - Le Paranoid Souffle.

You had fair warning, you could have left well enough alone, but you just had to keep pushing - didn't you. Now you know too much, and it's time to lock the doors and load the ammo.

Yes. I'm now sitting here in the dark with my shotgun in anticipation of the onslaught. wink.gif

All of this over whether the continent is Australia or Oceania. tongue.gif

Cue Distel32 post about the good problems to send at Area 51

shit...as soon as I read DFA's posts I WAS thinking about the wonderful bouldering at area 51 in joe's......

The canadian govt wired DRU into my brain...I'm fucked, soon I'll be bald with a goatee and coke bottle glasses. wazzup.gif

Maybe it's a Canada thing, I don't know, or maybe the fact that New Guinea lies on the same tectonic plate as Australia.

India and Mount Everest lie on the same tectonic plate as Australia.

actually no. india separated from australia quite some time ago smirk.gif

Maybe it's a Canada thing, I don't know, or maybe the fact that New Guinea lies on the same tectonic plate as Australia.

India and Mount Everest lie on the same tectonic plate as Australia.

actually no. india separated from australia quite some time ago smirk.gif

According to this, I am right, and they are both constituents of the Indo-Australian plate. On the other hand, I can find written evidence that you are correct, and they are not considered a single plate. Regardless, unless you are Glen Woodsworth, you can shove your tectonic smirk up your geomorphic ass.

what a load of shit! wow- kind of hard to call this crap "documentary" since there are hardly any facts in it. and the footage- a bunch of low resolution pictures and the speaker telling us how to interpret it. eye witness accounts- any lawyer will tell you that the eye witness testimony is one of the most unreliable things in court.

• 2 months later...

I was half drawn into this. But the Moussaoui trial makes me feel confident it was al Qaeda, and not the U.S. government sabotaging its own people:

"Moussaoui, 37, a French national of Moroccan descent, admitted last year that he conspired with al Qaeda, the terrorist group responsible for September 11, to hijack and crash planes into prominent U.S. buildings.

Until he testified at his trial, Moussaoui insisted he had no role in the plot or advance knowledge of specific plot details.

But on the witness stand, Moussaoui said he knew in advance of the plan to crash planes into the World Trade Center and was to pilot a fifth plane into the White House on September 11.

Moussaoui's self-incriminating testimony severely damaged the defense case. His attorneys suggest that Moussaoui hopes to become an al Qaeda martyr."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/06/moussaoui/index.html

Obviously he wouldn't admit to all of this if al Qaeda hadn't even been involved--just the opposite.

Oh Oh Johny, get ready for the black choppers and men in yellow suits to come get you. That there is treason. They can lock you up for years you know without a hearing, even if you ARE a U.S. citizen, as long as they just call you an enemy combatant. You ARE FUCKED BRO.