Falling climbers' numbers

jerseyscum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dirty HAIRY, in responce to your statement that I have thin skin. I DO NOT believe I do. You see I was taught, that when some one has a sincere question it is to be answered in a sincere manner so as NOT to dicourage their participation in futher skills building. I have been in managment since I was 20 which was some years ago. Further more there is a time for fun and a time for jokes. I teach

all of my manager trainees to respect the individual as we all have different life expieriences. Some like myself had no time early in life to learn these things from friends and peers so that leaves us as bait for the dogs so to speak. Soooo anyways thanks again to all who helped on my GPS question and if I have more in the future I will,thin skinned or not, probably ask those questions in the NEWBIES section. IF THATS ALRIGHT!!!!! smile.gif

I have been in managment since I was 20 which was some years ago. Further more there is a time for fun and a time for jokes. I teach

all of my manager trainees to respect the individual as we all have different life expieriences.

What do you teach them about new coversheets for TPS reports, though?

i've gotta go with the prana fashion line argument. oh, and Jon Krakauer. if you want my complete rant, it's here:

Outdoor Industry's Next Victim: Mountaineering?

climb_ca:

My wife's mother, for example, at age 60 still climbs in the Tatras.

Miroslaw:

Dzieci ksztalce w Polsce i czekam dnia, kiedy na stale wróca do Kanady. W przyszlym roku, jak Najwyzszy pozwoli, skoncze 60 lat i moze uda mi sie wziac udzial w spotkaniu oldbojów w Tatrach.

Well Dirty HAIRY, in responce to your statement that I have thin skin. I DO NOT believe I do. You see I was taught, that when some one has a sincere question it is to be answered in a sincere manner so as NOT to dicourage their participation in futher skills building. I have been in managment since I was 20 which was some years ago. Further more there is a time for fun and a time for jokes. I teach

all of my manager trainees to respect the individual as we all have different life expieriences. Some like myself had no time early in life to learn these things from friends and peers so that leaves us as bait for the dogs so to speak. Soooo anyways thanks again to all who helped on my GPS question and if I have more in the future I will,thin skinned or not, probably ask those questions in the NEWBIES section. IF THATS ALRIGHT!!!!! smile.gif

Shit dude, I thought your GPS question was a good one and you got mostly sincere answers. I don't know what the fuck you're whining about.

BTW, this is cc.com, not mid-level management, bro.