Leki Customer Service

ScottP

I bought a pair of Leki adjustable poles from a private party online a while back and got burned in that the grips were switched out for some cheap, useless version. I e-mailed Leki customer service about replacements. They responded that I should call the 1-800 number to order them and that the replacements would be $20.00.

This seemed a really good deal. When I called, I got the impression I was contacting a mom-and-pop organization when the women answered the phone with, "Hello?" I told her what I wanted and she said she had to talk to the warehouse guy and could I hold a moment. "Sure." I said. She literally set the phone down and a few minutes later came back, told me they were in stock and proceeded to get the shipping info. After I gave her the address, I mentioned that the e-mail said the price was $20.00. She said, "No, these will be under warranty." With that she thanked me for calling and 10 days later I got my free pair of brand new Leki Lawisond grips in the mail.

The true meaning of "customer service" is not yet dead.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic