• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
iceaxe23

holy cheap mountaineering boots!!

wow go to zappos.com it's weird if you look in there mountaineering and climbing boots they don't have these items listed.....but if you specific search for asolo summit boots they have them for $121 and free shipping

summit boots

74993-d.jpg

and same with salomon pro ice boots for $81.95 and free shipping

salmon pro ice boots

985-125339-d.jpg

and salomon ice light gtx boots for $76.95 and free shipping

ice lite

1729-125306-d.jpg

wow for around $150.00 I got me and my girl a new set of matching orange ice climbing boots!!!!!! I had to pass this on

Edited by iceaxe23

yea in the ice lite I think I got the last pair of 9.5 and I got my girl the pro ice in here smaller size...I wish they had the summit boots in size 9ish..lol yea now they have only size 7.5 and below

how did I come across this....lol it's called bored at work and surfing the net...very interesting though....I almost thought it was just an old link or mistake