Women under X at gyms

roboboy

There seems to be more younger women at climbing gyms than regular health clubs, like 24 Hr Fitness. There also seems to be a higher ratio of women to men at climbing gyms, but not necessarily more women than men, although that actually could be true, I haven't checked. Cascade Crags is small so it's hit or miss on any night. I think Stone Gardens is more fun than 24 Hr since it's climbing and that's what the objective is anyway.

Discuss.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking also of the female person who might want to find out the best place to go exercise with her peers.

Seriously.

hmmmm...as though there aren't many health clubs/fitness classes geared specifically for women. heck, even the climbing gyms have women's climbing classes and groups. you're not onto any ground breaking demographic. just onto being a little creepy even though your probably don't mean to be.

since when WASN'T this site creepy ?

since when was there much info here that COULDN'T be found SOMEWHERE else ?

I'm ready to go to Stone Gardens and hide.

There aren't enough people able to overcome their conditioning (I mean with bad enough manners), to comment on such a scurrilous topic as this. I mean it would be just plain WRONG. grin.gif