The Last Hurdle to Veganism has been lifted!

snugtop

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the image of muesli dribbling out of your butt-hole is one i wish wouldn't have been introduced in this thread, but

i was veggie for a few years, but when i started getting more into climbing, i was starving for MEAT!

it seemed like i couldn't climb hard without craving it bad. and i still feel badly about it at times from an ethical viewpoint, but you gotta do what you gotta do, i suppose....

hey i'm sorry man, it's just that you said you were vegetarian and then it turns out you eat fish. it just threw me a bit, that's all.

thanks for showing me the card and all.

i do have a question though: when you kidnap the business guys and scientists and stuff, do you like torture them into telling you there secrets? do you believe in torture, or do you hypnotize them instead? thanks, sexy brown stuff.

and i still feel badly about it at times from an ethical viewpoint, but you gotta do what you gotta do, i suppose....

I agree with refusing to eat certain things for ethical reasons. I avoid store-bought meat because I don't want to support that industry and I also know there is not enough care in keeping meat clean. Disgusting all around. Ever read Fast Food Nation? Great book.

and i still feel badly about it at times from an ethical viewpoint, but you gotta do what you gotta do, i suppose....

I agree with refusing to eat certain things for ethical reasons. I avoid store-bought meat because I don't want to support that industry and I also know there is not enough care in keeping meat clean. Disgusting all around. Ever read Fast Food Nation? Great book.

ever work in a slaughterhouse? guess what, you got to kill it whether you buy it in a store or not.

freybe sausage class of 1989! HCL.gif