Rossi Scratch BC's For Sale

Arc

I have a set of Scratch BC's with the woman profile graphics (176's), and mounted on them are Frischii Freerides (Medium) which have been used about 16 days the most since I bought them and are in great to new shape.

Great powder, and crud ski, light as hell, nice flex, and come WITH standard BD skins.

I love these skiis alot and have done some great off piste skiing with them, and know their worth for the shape that they are in.

675.00 Shipped.

650.00 Picked up near Olympia.

PM if remotely interested.

Thanks Folks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Then how much would a drop in price be considering its the middle of ski season and they are the prime back country ski of choice width wise and speed wise through powder, crudd, and the rest ...?

They are in great shape, and I mean great, they come with skins, randonee bindings, bases are great, hint...they are worth it............

So talk to me,...........my friend.

I'm taking PM's now......

I know it's a sweet setup, but seen as they've been on sale for a month and a half, and paddling season will start kicking-in in about 1.5 months, I'd either drop the price by $25 a week until someone bites or just hang onto them and enjoy an epic season with a great pair of skis.

Thanks JB,

Folks...I just wanna sell them.....thats it.....Please dont take food outta the mouths I may feed (if it comes down to that) with with this cash, simple.

I can't ski anymore, because when I ski, it isn't groomed runs, and the risk isn't worth it to me, or my family.

Gotcha. I think if you advertise widely enough you'll probably get a good price for your set-up.

If this part of a plan to ratchet the amount of risk in your life down a bit, that new boat must be a Sea Kayak? If not, I suppose one risky hobby is better than two, but WW kayaking certainly has its share of risks associated with it as well.

• 4 weeks later...