• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Arc

Rossi Scratch BC's For Sale

I have a set of Scratch BC's with the woman profile graphics (176's), and mounted on them are Frischii Freerides (Medium) which have been used about 16 days the most since I bought them and are in great to new shape.

Great powder, and crud ski, light as hell, nice flex, and come WITH standard BD skins.

I love these skiis alot and have done some great off piste skiing with them, and know their worth for the shape that they are in.

675.00 Shipped.

650.00 Picked up near Olympia.

PM if remotely interested.

Thanks Folks.

I'll vouch for the Scratch's being a great ski. I've got a pair of Scratch FS that I use for inbounds, and would definitely consider this set-up for BC if I still lived someplace where that was actually an option.

Final Price is $515.00 if picked up Near Olympia

$535.00 if shipped.....

These skiis are worth it and then some, I need the cash for kayaking since I cant ski this year....lol

Unfortunately you're gonna have to drop the price if you want the dough in time for the paddling season, amigo.

Then how much would a drop in price be considering its the middle of ski season and they are the prime back country ski of choice width wise and speed wise through powder, crudd, and the rest ...?

They are in great shape, and I mean great, they come with skins, randonee bindings, bases are great, hint...they are worth it............

So talk to me,...........my friend.

I'm taking PM's now......

I know it's a sweet setup, but seen as they've been on sale for a month and a half, and paddling season will start kicking-in in about 1.5 months, I'd either drop the price by $25 a week until someone bites or just hang onto them and enjoy an epic season with a great pair of skis.

Forgot to post that I already have a pair of Big Stix with Freerides and an old-pair of Karhu's with 404's, but would definitely recommend the setup to anyone looking to get into a pair of BC skis.

Thanks JB,

Folks...I just wanna sell them.....thats it.....Please dont take food outta the mouths I may feed (if it comes down to that) with with this cash, simple.

I can't ski anymore, because when I ski, it isn't groomed runs, and the risk isn't worth it to me, or my family.

Too bad they're 176s and you have Fritschis on 'em (strike 1, strike 2). I love the graphic. I'll give you $69 for the skis only just so I can ogle the graphic. How does that sound?

Did you post this on telemarktips.com?

Post them with your original price on Tetongravity.com/forums

Gotcha. I think if you advertise widely enough you'll probably get a good price for your set-up.

If this part of a plan to ratchet the amount of risk in your life down a bit, that new boat must be a Sea Kayak? If not, I suppose one risky hobby is better than two, but WW kayaking certainly has its share of risks associated with it as well.

Hey, are these skis any good? I'm looking for an inbounds setup to use with my Randonnee boots. I already have lightweight BC skis.

The skiis are worth the Cash bigtime....However

Couloir has 1st dibs, and Im off this weekend and will be available for personal delivery near Olympia if he doesnt turn up or whatever.