Denali '06 climbing partner(s)

climbinpilot

My climbing partner has already checked it off his list and I'm looking for others to join me on an independent trip up Denali in '06 during the May-June climbing season via the West Buttress route. Experienced but not world-class, I live in Portland, OR, and have done most of my climbing in the Cascades (Rainier, Adams, Hood, Eldorado, etc.), some in Colorado, and have taken a few treks abroad to places such as Bolivia and Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. Though not a huge fan of the guided thing, I will have completed an Alpine Ascents course geared toward Denali by May to become more comfortable with sleds over crevasses and fixed lines. I would like to attempt at least one winter climb in the Cascades with interested climbers. I plan to be away from work for four weeks and am flexible with exact dates. Please let me know if you're interested in Denali or even just in some local winter climbing.

Edited by climbinpilot

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...