Gear for sale (various items)

Dustin_B

I have way too much gear sitting around collecting dust while I buy new gear! Please help me help you. (all weights are actual weights, not ‘advertised weights’)

1) Mammut Cloud light weight synthetic jacket (orange) – size L, 14.7 oz, well used but still has warmth to give. Retail price $110, you pay $30 obo.

2) Patagonia Puff synthetic jacket (green) – winter belay jacket, big helmet compatible hood, size XL (fits over layers), 30.3 oz. Worn 3 times in the mountains and a few times in town. Retail price $170, you pay $70.

3) Mountain Hardwear Ethereal parka (green and black) – size XL, 32.5 oz, the last hard shell you will ever own. Its in great shape (no kidding). Retail price $440, you pay $175 obo.

4) Patagonia Guide softshell pants (black) – size 34 (waist), 18.3 oz, a few patched holes on inner cuffs but still plenty of life left. Retail price $180, you pay $45 obo.

5) K2 Automatic ski helmet (black) – removable ear flaps, size L (59-60 cm), 21.6 oz. Basically brand new, worn a few times but never taken any impact, its spotless (promise). Includes stuff sac to keep it looking pretty. Retail price $90, you pay $35.

13) Salomon Crossmax 10 Pilot downhill skis w/ bindings – length=180cm, radius=17m, side cut=107/69/102. Core shot to one ski. Can be repaired (you be the judge) or skied on as is (have pic, can send if interested). Includes S912Ti integral bindings which allow portion of ski under binding to flex. Retail price $1150, you pay $225 obo. And I’ll throw in some Salomon poles too!

14) Salomon Performa 7.0 downhill ski boots – size 29.5/US 12. Cosmetic damage to inner sides of boots (n00b), but outer half of boots looks great. Retail price $300, you pay $60.

15) Smith ski goggles – Retail price $35, you pay $ FREE when you buy the skis or boots

**I can send you a digital picture of any thing you are interested in.**

I’ll ship any of this stuff (you pay) or we can exchange locally (Seattle).

Edited by Dustin_B

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...